If you are concerned about your water bill or have a complaint about your water company, first discuss it with your water company. If you remain unhappy, please contact the Consumer Council for Water, which will be able to offer further assistance and advice.
Please add your contact details here

If your enquiry relates to a specific water company, please select from this list